Downtown Long Grove’s 22nd Annual Apple Fest!
Friday, September 26 – Sunday, September 28
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
Purchase your discounted Apple Fest tickets HERE!
Visitors of the annual Apple Fest can expect to have bushels of fun by enjoying the beautiful fall outdoor ambiance and participating in the many activities offered, including free live music throughout the historic village, rock climbing, pony rides, apple pie eating contests and more.
- Apple cake, apple spiced donuts, and caramel apple lattes from Beans & Leaves Coffee & Tea Cafe
- Apple and rhubarb pie, apple butter with scones, and apple tea from High Tea with Gerri
- Apple pies, apple cider, caramel apples, and apple cider donuts with sugar and cinnamon from Long Grove Confectionery
- Apple-flavored popcorn from Long Grove Popcorn Shoppe
- Candied apples, apple fudge, apple sour candies, apple caramels, a variety of apple saltwater taffy, and apple licorice from Ma & Pa’s Candy
- Honey apple pecan dip mix from Country Home Creations will be available at Mangel Gifts
Plus, delight in apple-themed food, drink and merchandise from participating restaurants and shops throughout the weekend including:
- Famous caramel apple martinis from Enzo & Lucia Ristorante
- Fresh baked apple turnovers, caramelized apple and bacon cheeseburger, caramel apple sundae, a variety of apple martinis, and seasonal hard cider from Village Tavern
- Apple pie shots, apple infused vodka (served as a shot or cocktail) and apple fritter martinis at Long Grove Cafe
- Apple pie flavored cigars from Neumann’s Cigars & More
- Broken Earth Winery’s Albarino white wine, with the aroma and flavor of Fuji apples, makes it’s public debut at Apple Fest. Plus, stop by the Broken Earth Winery booth or store location to enter for your chance to win accommodations and indoor water park passes for six at the Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan Michigan. Must be 21 years old to enter.
- Apple-inspired gifts from Viking Treasures
While delighting in the wide range of treats available, the whole family can also enjoy entertainment at venues all over town. Long Grove Apple Fest entertainment schedule includes:
Sunset Pavilion at Fountain Square
2-3:30pm Ameerah Tatum
4-6pm Rick Lindy and the Wild Ones
11am-12:30pm Carla Stinson
1-3pm Paul Kaye Duo
3:30-6pm Stateline Band
10:30am-Noon Son Monarcas
Noon-1pm Long Grove Performing Arts Academy
1:30-3:30pm One Hot Mess
4-6pm Hello Weekend
2-3:30pm Jenny Rockis Duo
4-6pm Honey & The 45s
Noon-1:30pm Dave’s 7-10 Split
2-3:30pm The Haggard Strangers
4-6pm Summer Son
11am – 1pm Robby Celestin
1:30-3:30pm Weepin Willows
4-6pm Pamela Rose & Windy City Country
Lion’s Bridge Gate
11am-2pm Radio Bandits
3-6pm Cover Story
11am-2pm Barrett’s Prairie State Jazz Band
3-6pm The White Saddle Band
Long Grove Café
11am-3pm Brian Daniels Band
4-8pm Wind Gypsy’s
2-6pm Watch Out for Kenny
In addition, Hodie Snich will perform at the Village Tavern on Saturday from 7-10pm. Music at Beans & Leaves Coffee & Tea includes performances on Saturday by Back Porch Moon and Tom Swenson and Sunday performances by Gospel Jam, Joe Rossi and Jeff Phillips. Bill Robinson and Friends, an award-winning Dulcimer player will perform at Mangel Gifts all three days of the festival.
Admission to the festival is $5 for adults at the door and free for children 12 and under. All proceeds will benefit the Long Grove Business and Community Partners to support yearly programming and events.